- General Guides
- Sean McLachlan; Mary Paganell Vottoi; Kate Reynolds
- 408 pages
- Insiders' Guide
- Pub. Date:
- 5th Edition
For more than twenty years, the Insiders’ Guide series has remained the essential source for in-depth travel and relocation information. Each guide is written by locals and true insiders and offers a personal, practical perspective that readers everywhere have come to know and love.
From its upscale resorts, restaurants, and nightclubs to its major-league sports franchises, championship golf courses, and vibrant arts scene, Phoenix serves as the economic and cultural center of the Valley of the Sun. This authoritative guide will show you how to navigate the area’s urban villages, charming shops, and breathtaking desert landscapes. Inside you’ll find:
- countless details on how to live and thrive in the area, from the best shopping to the lowdown on real estate
- comprehensive listings of accommodations, activities, and places to eat
- the inside scoop on popular attractions such as the Challenger Space Center, the Desert Botanical Garden, the Heard Museum, and the Goldfield Ghost Town
- sections dedicated to children, retirement, and much more
Whether you’re planning a vacation, already living in the area, or looking to relocate, Insiders’ Guide to Phoenix will show you everything you need to know.