The 46-foot Voyager Class houseboat is among the most popular boats on the lake. This basic yet comfortable model is all you need for a great smaller-group house boat vacation.
For a step up in quality, we also offer the 46' Voyager XL Class houseboat. This model features all the amenities of the standard 46', plus some extra perks and a little more interior space for a roomier trip. Compare the stats and pricing on the two models today to see which version is right for you and your group.
Lake Powell - Wahweap Marina
Specials Available for the 46' Voyager Class Houseboat at Lake Powell
Save 50% off All Year in 2017!
Sunday, December 31, 2017
- Valid on new reservations only and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Prepay required at time of booking and it is nonrefundable. $100 booking fee is required in addition to the rental for reservations under $4000 (before tax).
- Houseboats reserved under this promotion can not be changed or cancelled for any reason, no exceptions. Any monies paid toward the rental fee are non-refundable.
- Not applicable to houseboats departing from the Antelope Point Marina.
- Based on availability, Eligible for travel between April 1 - Dec 31, 2017. Some houseboats may not be on the water until early May.
- Applicable to departures from Wahweap and Bullfrog Marinas only.
- 4 day minimum required for off season dates and 5 day minimum required for peak season dates
- Discount does not apply to fuel, waiver of liability, taxes or other fees that may be incurred.
- Speed boat add-ons must be rented for full length of stay and are based on availability.
- Rental of the 20-foot Baja includes a free water toy. Deposits on both items must be paid at the time of booking
- Houseboats reserved under the 50% off special cannot be canceled or changed for any reason
- Booking fee is also non-refundable
Rates & Seasons
Please Note: The pricing information displayed below is subject to change (and it does change frequently). We endeavor to be as accurate as possible, but make sure you confirm pricing with your customer service agent before booking any trip.
|Season||Dates||3 days||4 days||5 days||7 days|
|Winter / Spring||01/01/17 - 06/20/17||$1,896||$2,527||$3,159||$3,791|
|Summer||06/21/17 - 09/16/17||$3,717||$4,460|
|Fall / Winter||09/17/17 - 12/31/17||$1,896||$2,527||$3,159||$3,791|
The rental rates listed do not include sales tax, national park service fees or fuel expense. A refundable security deposit of $600 is due when you make a reservation. Minimum day requirements may vary by season. If you are traveling to the Bullfrog Marina from Colorado, the Halls Crossing Ferry hours vary by season. Please call the National Park Service for rates and schedules.