- Hiking / Climbing
- Charles Liu
- 262 pages
- Menasha Ridge Press
- Pub. Date:
- 1st Edition
Phoenix residents grab your boots and get outside! Using clear and entertaining narrative, 60 Hikes within 60 Miles: Phoenix eliminates doubts about where to hike and what to expect when you get to the trailhead. To locate and assess the best hikes within a 60-mile radius of Phoenix, this guide is indispensable.
60 Hikes within 60 Miles: Phoenix blows the lid off the myth that you can’t have a great trek close to home. The Valley of the Sun may be an ever-expanding metropolis, but there are still plenty of thrilling hiking options. Choose among short and long hikes, hikes for children and for dogs, hikes for birding, historic and scenic hikes, and many others.
- Trail Descriptions allow you to assess each trail before you hike it.
- GPS-based Trail Maps provide you with accurate trail information.
- GPS-based Elevation Profiles help you visualize each trail’s altitude gains and losses.
- GPS waypoints pinpoint key locations along the trail.
- Detailed directions lead you to the trailheads.
Whether you live in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, or Tempe 60 Hikes within 60 Miles: Phoenix provides you with the information you need to choose the perfect day hike in your area, including trail lengths, hiking times, and trail difficulty. So lace up those boots, sling that daypack, and hit the trail!