Parker Dam, CA 92267
Enjoy the best year-round fresh water lake fishing in all of California and Arizona at Black Meadow Landing on Lake Havasu . Lake Havasu 's deep water - fringed with coves and inlets - offers ideal fishing conditions for black and striped bass, large mouth bass, small mouth bas, crappie, bluegill, catfish and trout. The lake offers something for everyone, from fly fishing to trolling and everything in between. Some excellent fishing is toward the south end of the lake in the Bill Williams Arm. Fishing access sites include Take-off Point, Havasu Springs, Site Six and Mesquite Cove. These sites offer free parking, restrooms and universally-accessible fishing docks.
The Lake Havasu Fisheries Improvement Project has been building the fish populations that are endangered and providing better shoreline fishing since 1992. This habitat improvement initiative has benefited the entire lake, particularly the marina at Black Meadow Landing. The Lake Havasu Fish Hatchery ensures that the native fish are here for future generations.
With easy lake access, registered guests can fish from the docks in our marina or by boat on the clear lake. Black Meadow Landing guests launch free. Boat slips are available to rent during your stay, and bait is available in the Market at Black Meadow Landing.
Where to fish . . .
- 12 miles to free public lighted floating fishing dock at Havasu Springs Resort
- 11 miles to Take-Off Point on Lake Havasu with shoreline fishing platforms
- 17 miles to free boat launch on the Colorado River
- 9 miles to fish from the riverbank on the Colorado River
* RV Site or Camp Site or room accomodations at Black Meadow Landing
* Coupon for Free Bait from the Black Meadow Landing Market
* Free Boat Launch
* Lake Havasu or Colorado River Map
* Free Coffee at the Market or Café (during the winter fishing season)