Kingman, AZ 86401
- In the town of Kingman, Arizona
DescriptionBuilt in 1915 of light gray, locally quarried tufa stone, the Bonelli House in Kingman is a marvelous example of Anglo-territorial architecture.
Located across from the old St. John's Methodist Church at 5th Street and Spring, the house was renovated in 1973 when the city razed the neighborhood to make way for new municipal buildings.
Inside the historic home are Bonelli family originals and period pieces like those found in other prosperous homes of early Kingman. Also featured is a large wall clock that, in its day, was the only clock in Kingman.”
The Mohave County Historical Society oversees the property and its antiques and heirlooms. The Bonelli House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.