Sedona, AZ 86339
- In the town of Sedona, Arizona
DescriptionHigh on the red rocks of Sedona is the Catholic Chapel of the Holy Cross. Part of Saint John Vianney Parish in Sedona this Chapel was designed and built by Marguerite Brunswig-Staude. It was completed in 1956.
To get there from downtown Sedona, take Hwy 179 south. Turn left on Chapel Road. The Chapel of the Holy Cross is at the end of Chapel Road.
Mondays: 5 pm prayer service