Big Lake, AZ
- Phone 1:
Situated in the mixed conifer and aspen, Grayling campground offers perhaps the most secluded sites in the Big Lake complex.
Directions from Springerville: The campground is located about 25 miles south of town on State Road 273. Grayling Campground is located in the Big Lake Recreation Area.
- Visitor's Center
- Campground hosts
- Scheduled programs at Visitor's Center
- Fire rings, grills and picnic tables
- Dump station
- No electric hookups available.
- Pets must be restrained or on a leash.
- No fee camping after mid-October to mid-May.
- Tent Sites: