- Hiking / Climbing
- Bruce Grubbs
- 274 pages
- Falcon Guide
- Pub. Date:
- 2nd Edition
Lace up your boots and sample 120 of the finest trails in northern Arizona. The great elevation range of this diverse region means you can hike year-round. When the southern deserts are hot, escape to the high alpine trails outside of Flagstaff. When the mountains are snow covered, follow the trails through desert flowers in the balmy red rock desert around Sedona. Veteran hiker and outdoor writer Bruce Grubbs will introduce you to these hikes and more.
Use Hiking Northern Arizona for:
- up-to-date trail information
- accurate directions to popular as well as less-traveled trails
- difficulty ratings for each hike
- easy-to-read maps and photos of trails
- recommended hikes by category.
Whether you are a day-tripper or long-distance hiker, old hand or novice, you’ll find trails suited to every ability and interest throughout northern Arizona.