Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
- Course Type:
- Number of Holes:
- $29 - $59
Designed by golf course architect Randy Heckenkemper, StoneRidge offers both beauty and challenge through its unique desert/mountain course design. When planning the course, Heckenkemper examined the layout of each hole to make StoneRidge player-friendly, while preserving the natural washes and boulder formations that give the area its character and challenge.
The StoneRidge clubhouse was designed by Les Partch and is scheduled to open to the public at the same time as the golf course, offering guests a comfortable grille, golf shop and banquet facilities.
Open since the Summer of 2002, StoneRidge offers a limited number of club memberships and honors the SunCor Golf Players Club Card for added value. Located just 45 minutes from Sedona and a little more than an hour from Phoenix, the course makes for a quick retreat to the cooler temperatures of Northern Arizona's high country. The course also offers members and tournament participants the GPS Yardage System by ProLink. Click here for more information on this revolutionary product.
$29 - $59
Carts on Path Only?
Golf Course Amenities
Full Pro Shop w/Apparel
Map + Directions
1. Start by taking the I-17 North
2. Take the AZ-69 North exit (exit number 262) towards Cordes Junction Road/Prescott
3. Merge onto AZ-69 and continue on for 25 miles to StoneRidge Drive
1. Take 179 South to I-17
2. Take the I-17 South ramp and take I-17 South for 20 miles
3. Take the AZ-169/Cherry Road exit (exit number 278) towards Prescott 4. Turn right onto AZ-69 and continue to StoneRidge Drive
1. Start by taking the I-17 South
2. Take the AZ-169/Cherry Road exit (exit number 278) towards Prescott
3. Turn right onto AZ-69 and continue to StoneRidge Drive