1891 East Frontage Road
Tumacácori, AZ 85640
- Historical Site,
Tumacácori NHP protects three Spanish colonial mission ruins in southern Arizona: Tumacácori, Guevavi, and Calabazas. The adobe structures are on three sites, with a visitor center at Tumacácori. These missions are among more than twenty established in the Pimería Alta by Father Kino and other Jesuits, and later expanded upon by Franciscan missionaries.
Open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day, when the park is closed.
Tumacácori National Historical Park is located at exit 29 off of Interstate 19, fifty miles south of Tucson, Arizona and eighteen miles north of the international border with Mexico at Nogales, Arizona/Sonora.