- General Guides
- Carrie Miner
- 198 pages
- Insiders' Guide
- Pub. Date:
- 3rd Edition
Written by a parent, for parents, this opinionated, personal, and easy-to-use guide has hundreds of ideas to keep the kids entertained for an hour, a day, or a weekend! Fun with the Family Arizona leads the way to amusement parks, historical attractions, children’s museums, wildlife habitats, festivals, parks, and much more.
The whole family will enjoy...
- Sundown cookouts and live country music at Wild Horse Pass
- A ghostly, self-guided walk through abandoned Vulture City
- Visiting the mark of a meteorite that hit Earth 49,500 years ago
- Cheering NASCAR drivers as they cross the finish line at Phoenix International Raceway
- Standing in four states at once at Four Corners National Monument in Widow Rock